Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Our World - Street Market


This is a street market in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, where one can find almost anything one might need.  I'm not sure if the market is open just on weekends or if it operates daily.


I love seeing all these men checking out the clothing at this booth at the street market.  It's a sight I'm definitely not accustomed to seeing in the states.  And actually it's not really a booth - the clothing is being sold from out of the back of a pickup truck.






Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

8 comments:

Little Wandering Wren said...

That true - my husband would not be up for this for sure! Looks very interesting! It's a part of the world I would love to explore more.
Wren x

Photo Cache said...

My kind of market to be honest.

Worth a Thousand Words

Al said...

It looks lively. I love your daily shots of life in a culture that's so different from anything I've experienced.

Lady Fi said...

Looks delicious

Gattina said...

Looks almost like our Brussels market, lol ! Most of the stall owners are Moroccans ! I often go there it's so fresh and cheap and they also sell clothes.

Dina said...

It's always fun and colorful at the souk. But your pictures here really capture that. The one of the men shopping is so nice. :)

William Kendall said...

Less formally organized, I would think.

Sharon said...

That photo of the men shopping is so fun! And, look all those gorgeous fruits and vegetables. I'm sure I'd be walking away with a bag full.